I suggest you ...

Android Wear App

I would love to be able to be notified when a Movie or Show comes out on my Watch and be able to set is as Watched, Skipped, or Favorited or be able to check in to my shows. Also being able to say something like "what shows are on" and I could see my "Now" list.

55 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • virtualdj commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In this period, aided by the fact that prices are getting lower, Android Wear smartwatches are becoming more popular.

In my opinion a small companion app to SeriesGuide which basically allows to see the current episodes numbers to watch for each show (maybe organized in pages) and a WATCHED button would be a good starting point. I do not use notifications for SeriesGuide, as I just use it as a watch checklist app.

• Sander commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Terrible article by someone that doesn't get wearables. Or didn't get a good one. I have none of those complaints, because I knew what I was getting in to. SG would be a great addition to Android Wear.

I disabled notifications so can't help you there, sorry.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Being able to interact with notifications would be great. When I get notified of an episode I would like to be able to click "Watched", "Remind me Later" or "Skip" and be able to set the status of an episode without having to pull my phone out, unlock the phone, open the app and then set the status of the episode.

Feedback and Knowledge Base