I suggest you ...

Make Watched All and None actions less dangerous

The actions:

- Watched all
- Watched none
- Collected all
- Collected none

are quite "dangerous", especially the icons available when viewing the lists of seasons in a show, which affect every episode in every season. Someone could spend a considerable length of time marking which individual episodes of, say, The Simpsons he has seen or collected over the years, only to see all that info wiped out with a single inadventent click. Yes, I know about backups, but restoring a weekly backup can lose a lot of info that you've changed in that week.

I suggest that these actions should either have a confirmation stage, or (better) an easy way to undo an inadvertent press.

Also, the two actions in the list of seasons that affect every episode in every season do not need to be, in my opinion, so prominent, especially as they would rarely be used and so potentially destructive. If they were hidden away in the overflow menu that would have the benefit of the user being able to see the full action name (e.g. Watched all) rather than wondering what the icons do and pressing them to find out.

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
John Veness shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

0 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google