I suggest you ...

Sync lists with trakt.tv

Sync the local lists to trakt and get the lists created in trakt. Then one can view and edit the lists on the PC too (with the trakt.tv homepage).

486 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Pietro Pizzi shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

17 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • WilliamConnor commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Any feedback if you're considering this feature sometime in the near future? I would love to have it!!

• Nick commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is the only thing missing for me in this app. Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be a good android app with this feature preventing me from syncing across devices.

• Elena Mamay commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I 'd like to have that feature. After the movie has been watched, I usually add it to the 3D movie list, or 2d movie list, or add it to favourites .. but it is possible to do at trakt.tv only.

• Kelvino commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

For me this is a highly needed feature. Intensively using lists in take Trakt and SeriesGuide

• PrepaidWireless Guy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree! The whole point of Trakt is to have everything in one place that syncs across devices. Syncing lists (and ideally also being able to edit them) should be considered a baseline feature. Given that the app can already sync watch lists and collections, it feels as though this was either never started or completed, but must be on the feature list....thank you!

• Kez commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Whenever I create a custom list (with any configuration) everything looks fine on the web site, and I can add movies/shows which show up OK but as soon as I try to access them in Kodi exodus the lists will not open. I can see them and there is no error message it is like they are empty, nothing happens.
        I have tried deauthorising/reauthorising, changing my user name and deauthorising/authorising, trying with a fresh install of kodi and Exodus only, resetting my router, installing trakt.tv the old fashioned way - nothing makes any difference.
        This problem is only with custom folders. Fix this please???

• Erik commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

setting watchlist on trakt.tv for all shows in SG would fix this. And probably fix syncing between devices.

• n0xew commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Will be so useful by using the trakt's plugin for flexget!
        Really waiting for that :)

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

That's exactly what needs to be added to seriesguide, the ability to sync all lists to trakt.tv and be seen and edited on apps like PrimetimeTV on Windows 8

Feedback and Knowledge Base