I suggest you ...

Better list management

Allow all the options when you click on a show in the Lists tab (most importantly- the Manage Lists option)
The rational- when having 30+ shows I want to be able to manage everything through the lists. I find it really annoying to use different tab everytime I need to do something which is not removing a show from a list.

41 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Tom shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Jessica Adkins commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

And just so you know, I sorta got my idea from the discover tab from when we want to add shows to series guide.

• Jessica Adkins commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

An idea I had was if we had the ability to create sub lists on our lists. I use my lists to help me know where I can watch something. But if I can create a sub list, for say Hulu or Netflix, I could go into genres easily without creating to many lists and still have all my shows there when I want them.

• Philippe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes. We need more filters to diplay a very long list of series in one tab.
        I like to be able to sort series by years of starting, by categories (comedy, fantastic, science-fiction, ...), ...

• Lars commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

it also would be great if the Trakt Watchlist could be displayed in the lists section, so I can browse through it without the add shows dialogue.

Feedback and Knowledge Base