I suggest you ...

Add TV show to trakt watchlist

Right now you can view your watchlist and add shows to SG from it, but it'd be nice if you could search for a show from within the SG app and simply add it to the Trakt watchlist without adding to SG (if you're not ready to start watching the show yet but want to remember for later)

156 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    aSeven shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

11 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Gustavo Ramón El Khoury Seoane commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I know it's a bit cumbersome at the moment, but adding TV shows to the trakt watchlist is supported:

1. Go to Shows
        2. Hit Search (looking glass icon on top right)
        3. Go to the Add Show tab
        4. Search your show
        5. When you find it, tap on the three-day icon next to it
        6. Tap add to watchlist

If you later want to add it to Series guide:
        1. Hit the + Symbol from the Shows section
        2. Go to the watchlist tab (populated from trakt)
        3. Tap the add button

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

not sure what you mean, but it does not work. I can add movies to trakt but whatever I add from the "Add show" tab in search, stays just on the phone. it does not show up on the trakt website or other synced devices.

• Vitor commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is this on the way? I Have to go to the Windows 10 app Trakter to do this. How can I add a show to my watch list in trakt.tv?

• Id commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd love this too. I am going to use an iOS device as secondary from now on and this feature would let me migrate added but not yet watched shows to appear on the other device.
        It I chose to move to iOS completely, I would currently lose all those shows I planned on watching

• Jim Searle commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I wish I realized this was not possible before I purchased X Pass. I thought it would work since I could see my existing watchlist. I really hope this can be added soon since it is one of the main reasons I started using trakt so I have to use another app just to create my watchlist.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is this feature being prioritized? This is the one missing element of the application. It's perfect once it has this feature.

• Weedy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've switched to "trakt it" since not being able to manipulate my trakt watchlist is a non-starter.

• Bill Gouveros commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

So, any chances of implementing this? Currently, the only way to add a series to your watchlist on-the-go is to go to the cumbersome (no mobile version) trakt site. As SeriesGuide is the most serious representative of trakt on Android, this implementation is sorely missing.

Feedback and Knowledge Base