I suggest you ...

Allow for disabling episodes

Sometimes there are some episodes I do not want to watch - mainly the special episodes, usually marked as season 0.
So, if I do not watch them, they still show up as unwatched - either as the next unwatched episode, or they are counted towards the total number of unwatched episodes. If I mark them as watched, it is like cheating :) And yet they are counted towards the number of watched episodes, so the number no longer shows how many I have actually watched. I would like to disable these episodes, so as if they virtually did not exist.

156 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Tomáš Petrík shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Nathanael Weirich commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm with Romulo, ignore season would be great. For my case there are a couple of series which I'm up to date, and there are some other which I watch spontaneous. It would be great to hide this spontaneous series especially in the widget.
        Whatever, I was lost without this app.. Thanks!

• Romulo Rios commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

oh .. Obvilously if we are to go with "ignore episode" option we should also have "ignore Season" option :-)

• Romulo Rios commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with the request above. In my case, I'm a big fan and collector of very old tv series, some of these series have "lost episodes" or simply episodes that I don't already have.
        One suggestion is to have as an option for the "next unwatched episode" to be determined by the "collected" episodes as opposed to the next episode in the series.
        As I said it should be an option so you can choose either.
        Or another solution is to simple add "ignore episode" option.
        I think the first suggestion would work better though.
        Thanks.
        Regardless .... best app ever!!!

• Bill Gouveros commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This could also be applied to entire seasons. For example if I started watching "The Simpsons" from its 20th season, and I don't want older episodes to count in Unwatched (or the very first episode showing as upcoming in the show's overview) I should be able to hide all those older seasons.

Feedback and Knowledge Base