I suggest you ...

Multiple watching and watch date

In <trakt.tv> you have these two feature:

* You can set an episode/movie as watched with a specific date
* You can set an episode/movie as watched multiple times

It would be nice if these features were implemented in SeriesGuide, especially here's what it would be helpful:

[1] When you set an episode/movie as watched, you have three option: [a] "Right now": it set as watched with the current date and time, [b] "On relase date": it set as watched with the relase date of the episode/movie, [c] "Other date": you can manually insert a specific date and time. These are exactly the options you have on <trakt.tv>.

[2] Actually, after you have setted an episode/movie as watched, if you click the watched button again the episode/movie is set as unwatched. Obviously this behavior must be changed; if I click the watched button again I have two options: [a] set the episode as re-watched (also here with a specific date and time), [b] view the complete watched list, in which I can see all the time I have watched this episode/movie (and eventually delete a specific watching).

[3] Statistics about re-watching: [a] total time with re-watching, [b] total time without re-watching, [c] total time of re-watching, [d] most re-watched episode/movie, [e] etc.

467 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)