I suggest you ...

Multiple watching and watch date

In <trakt.tv> you have these two feature:

* You can set an episode/movie as watched with a specific date
* You can set an episode/movie as watched multiple times

It would be nice if these features were implemented in SeriesGuide, especially here's what it would be helpful:

[1] When you set an episode/movie as watched, you have three option: [a] "Right now": it set as watched with the current date and time, [b] "On relase date": it set as watched with the relase date of the episode/movie, [c] "Other date": you can manually insert a specific date and time. These are exactly the options you have on <trakt.tv>.

[2] Actually, after you have setted an episode/movie as watched, if you click the watched button again the episode/movie is set as unwatched. Obviously this behavior must be changed; if I click the watched button again I have two options: [a] set the episode as re-watched (also here with a specific date and time), [b] view the complete watched list, in which I can see all the time I have watched this episode/movie (and eventually delete a specific watching).

[3] Statistics about re-watching: [a] total time with re-watching, [b] total time without re-watching, [c] total time of re-watching, [d] most re-watched episode/movie, [e] etc.

519 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    InfoInfo shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • cloudridercloudrider commented  · 

+1 This is exactly what I wanted to set on the idealist. Nice to see it's already on here and much wanted.

Also the information about when you marked an episode as watched is already available on trakt, if you connected the app with trakt.tv. It could be easily synched to SeriesGuide.

• BalderBalder commented  · 

I agree, by example select Netflix air time (the 100, arrow, Designated Survivor) Would be nice to set in on Monday.

• Stefan O.Stefan O. commented  · 

Especially [1] and [2] is a big miss in the app. It would be a great new feature.

• Andrew BonnerAndrew Bonner commented  · 

This would be a wonderful addition as my wife and I rewatch shows a lot. And it would be good to see the statistics of all of it!

Feedback and Knowledge Base